LAS VEGAS, NV (October 7, 2015) - The speaker line-up at the Cutting Edge Table Games Conference, to be held November 9-11 at The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, has been finalized and it is filled with some of the best known experts and operators in the industry.
"This year's Cutting Edge Table Games Conference program offers attendees an unparalleled treatment of business ideas across their table games operation," said Randy Green, Group Publisher, BNP Media Gaming Group, which produces the event. "We have assembled a first-rate group of speakers, all of whom are well-known in the table games world and leaders at what they do." The list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Derk Boss, Gaming Security, Surveillance and Loss Prevention Consultant
- Steve Browne, President, Raving Service
- Jeff Cagan, Table Games Manager, Bucky's Casino
- Dennis Conrad, President and Chief Strategist, Raving Consulting Company (Keynote Speaker)
- Mark Corso, Senior Business Development Manager-Americas, TCS John Huxley
- Brooke Dunn, Co-Founder, Big Bet Gaming
- Glenn Goulet, Chief Operating Officer, Four Corners, Inc., and former CEO, Table Trac
- Robert Guthrie, Director of Table Games, Rivers Casino
- Taro Ito, President / CEO, Running Aces Casino & Racetrack
- Mark Kelly, Vice President Casino Operations, Bally's, Paris and Planet Hollywood
- Alan Marrandino, Director of Table Games, Thunder Valley Casino Resort
- Mike May, Vice President of Table Operations, Pechanga Resort & Casino (Keynote Speaker)
- Mike Meczka, President - Meczka Marketing Research Consulting (Keynote Speaker)
- Max Rubin, Gaming Personality, Author of Comp City, Blackjack Hall of Fame Member, and Exclusive Consultant to Barona Resort and Casino
- Gary Sanoff, Vice President of Table Games, Aria Resort & Casino
- Dr. David Schwartz, Director, UNLV Center for Gaming Research
- Roger Snow, Sr. Vice President - Table & Utility Products, Scientific Games Corporation
- Vic Taucer, President, Casino Creations
- Johnny Walker, Director of Gaming Operations, Muckleshoot Indian Casino
- Justin Woodard, President, Genesis Interactive Technologies
- Mark Yoseloff, Ph.D., Executive Director, UNLV Center for Gaming Innovation and Co-Founder, Big Bet Gaming
- Bill Zender, Owner, Bill Zender & Associates
The conference will kick off with an expanded menu of education on Monday, November 9, with two full day interactive pre-conference workshops. The main conference program will begin on Tuesday, November 10 with a keynote presentation by Mike May of Pechanga Resort & Casino. New additions to the program include a pre-conference workshop on surveillance techniques led by casino security expert Derk Boss; a no-holds-barred celebrity interview of noted table games authority Max Rubin conducted by Dennis Conrad of Raving Consulting; and "Tales From the Pit," a session drawn from UNLV's Gaming Research history project led by Dr. David Schwartz.
The Cutting Edge Table Games Conference also features Casino Journal's Best New Table Games competition with over 20 new games by the industry's top innovators. Attendees at the conference will have dedicated "play time" during the opening night reception and all networking events and between sessions. Table game operators and other casino executives from across the casino industry, will play the games and cast a vote for the best of show. The winners of the Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will be announced Wednesday afternoon, November 11 with the Gold Winner guaranteed placement on a live casino floor.
Complete conference details and registration information are available at www.tablegamesconf.com. A limited number of sponsorships and exhibit booths are still available by contacting Stephanie Weingartz at (248) 786-1636; email@example.com and Lesley Grashow at (203) 938-2782; firstname.lastname@example.org.
BNP Media Gaming Group is the world's largest and most experienced gaming industry media resource and the leading producer of trade magazines, specialized conference and expos, websites, eNewsletters and targeted specialty publications serving the gaming industry worldwide.
Media contact: Charles Anderer, Executive Editor, Casino Journal, 914-948-5758 email@example.com.